If you have been hurt in a motorcycle accident in the New York City area or Long Island Itamar Levy & Associates can help you take action against the party responsible and make sure you get the justice you deserve.
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents:
• Negligent Driving – Most motorcycle accidents are the result of driver negligence. Drivers make all kinds of mistakes, and these mistakes can put riders at risk for serious, and in many cases fatal, injuries. Itamar Levy has obtained compensation from aggressive, distracted, drunk, fatigued, inattentive, and inexperienced drivers’ insurance companies.
• Car and Truck Defects and Maintenance Issues – Failing brakes, defects and maintenance issues are common factors in all types of motor vehicle collisions. At Itamar Levy & Associates we extensive experience in these personal injury matters.
• Road and Property Hazards – Road and adjacent property hazards, including potholes, inadequate lighting, low spots that collect rainwater and debris can cause a motorcycle accident.
• Motorcycle Defects – Motorcycle defects are common, and we carefully determine whether a defect could have caused or contributed to the accident. Defects are frequently to blame for serious accident-related injuries.
• Hit and Run – If you were hit by an uninsured driver, if the driver’s insurance is insufficient to cover your losses, or if you were involved in a hit-and-run accident, we can help you seek compensation under your uninsured/underinsured motorist policy